Complete the following steps to register in the Latin American Studies (LAS) Graduate Certificate program:
- Submit the form for the LAS Graduate Certificate: Graduate Certificate Registration Form
- If you apply for the certificate today, it may take a few days for your application to be reviewed and sent to the department for approval. You will only be able to complete a degree application for the certificate once you have been admitted to the program through the admissions office and your department.
- The University of Florida requires students to add Certificate in Latin American Studies through an online process.
- Please click the following link and follow the instructions: https://my.admissions.ufl.edu/register/CertCEApp. Once you have completed this step, notify your home college department that you have applied to receive the grad certificate in Latin American Studies. Your home department will need to approve this request. It may take a few days for your application to be reviewed and sent to the department for approval.
- After the approval, login to https://one.uf.edu/dashboard/ and follow the prompts below.
- Access other student self-services > My Online Services > My Record > Certificate/Degree
The Center's Graduate Coordinator provides advising services for the Graduate Certificate Program.
Dr. Carlos A. Suárez Carrasquillo
Office: 319F Grinter Hall