Students are encouraged to browse through the Latin American Studies (LAS) course guides to learn about current and upcoming LAS courses. Syllabi for upcoming courses will be uploaded as we near the start of the semester. If you need assistance registering for a course, please contact the Academic Assistant III, Po Echeguren, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LAS Course Guide
Course material information is subject to change. Please check back periodically for updates.
LAS Graduate Course Schedule
- Fall 2021 Course Syllabi (Expand)
Here are the syllabi currently available for the Fall 2021 LAS courses.
- Design and Research Methods - Hanson syllabus
- Urban Design Across Latin America - Murtha syllabus
- Power and Environment - Paulson syllabus
- Masculinities, Gender, Environment - Paulson syllabus
- Indigenous Ontologies - Martinez Novo syllabus
- Conservation and Development Practicum - Galloway syllabus
- Development Administration - Galloway syllabus
- Foundations of Economics for Sustainable Development - Serra syllabus
- Latin American Music - Tumblin syllabus
- Jews in the Americas - Rac syllabus
- Film, Image & Revolution in Cuba - Guerra syllabus
- Race & Revolution in the Caribbean - Guerra syllabus
The courses listed below are offered for graduate credits, taught by core faculty of the Center for Latin American Studies. Undergraduate courses can be found here.
The courses listed below are offered for undergraduate credits, taught by core faculty of the Center for Latin American Studies.