Complete the following steps to register in the Latin American Studies (LAS) Graduate Certificate program:
- Download, complete, and submit the appropriate form for the LAS Graduate Certificate:
- Graduate Certificate Registration Form
- Recommended browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox or the latest Internet Explorer.
- Make an advising appointment with Dr. Susan Paulson, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The University of Florida requires students to add Certificate in Latin American Studies through an online process.
- Please click the following link and follow the instructions: https://www.isis.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/eaglec?page=ise-certmn
- Login to https://one.uf.edu/dashboard/ and follow the prompts below.
- Access other student self-services > My Online Services > My Record > Certificate/Degree Application and complete the certificate form. Once you have completed this last step, notify your home college department that you have applied to receive the grad certificate in Latin American Studies. Your home department will need to approve this request. We’ll be able to add you to the list to be certified to receive the grad certificate in the semester you choose, after the approval of your home department.
The Center's Graduate Coordinator provides advising services for the Graduate Certificate Program. Students are urged to meet with the graduate coordinator and update their records on an annual basis.
Dr. Susan Paulson
Office: 319 Grinter Hall