What is Virtual Exchange? (Collaborative Online International Learning - COIL)
Virtual Exchange at UF through Creative Campus
The Collaborating Across Undersea Cables: Creating a Collaborative International Teaching Network (CITN) project was awarded funds through the UF Creative Campus Initiative. Learn more about the project!
More information on Virtual Exchange research and training is available at the UFIC website: Introduction to Virtual Exchange.
Featured Virtual Exchange Projects at UF
- Joel Correia Virtual Exchange Project - Colombia/Human Rights
- Amanda Brinton (MDP alumna) Virtual Exchange Project - Colombia/Solid Waste Management
Training Opportunities at the University of Florida
Virtual Exchange Training: This training program helps faculty design and incorporate virtual international content and communication activities into existing courses. Through virtual exchange, faculty can connect their UF classes with students and faculty abroad to collaborate on assignments, acquire global perspectives on a given discipline, and develop intercultural competence skills.
- Universidad de La Sabana
- COIL Virtual Exchange Network Latin America
- COIL - CLADEA Business Course Connections across Latin America
- Complete this form to offer business talk to a classroom in Latin America or receive one for your class
- Partner Finding Platform through Unicollaborate
- Universidad del Norte (UNINORTE)
- Partners Sought
- Architecture - Construction III
- Graphic Design - Basic design and editorial design
- Financial accounting
- Mechanical Engineering (topic: corrosion)
- Partners Sought
- Brazilian Virtual Exchange
For any questions on virtual exchange training and partner seeking for Latin America content, please contact Mary Risner at firstname.lastname@example.org.