CLAS’ Outreach Program provides resources and opportunities related to Latin America and the Caribbean to K-16 educators and the community throughout the US.
- Classroom Visits
- Traveling Suitcases
- Teacher Summer Institutes
- Webinar Series
- Lending Library
- Less Commonly Taught Languages
- Language for Specific Purposes
- Science Education
- Building linkages between education, industry, and community
- K-12 educators and students
- College educators and students
To view a sample of some of our past activities, read our annual reports:
*Most of our programs are supported by US Department of Education Title VI National Resource Center funds.