The Fifth International Symposium on Languages for Specific Purposes will be held in the spring of 2020 at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
The conference chair is Dr. Michael Doyle. Event details will be posted as we closer to the date.
IV International Symposium on Languages for Specific Purposes (ISLSP)/CIBER Business Language Conference
LSP Vectors: Strengthening Interdisciplinary Connections
February 22-24, 2018
University of Florida Campus
The IV International Symposium on Languages for Specific Purposes (ISLSP) was hosted by the Center for Latin American Studies at the University of Florida and the Centers for International Business Education and Research (CIBERs). The conference brought together educators, administrators, students, and language policy makers worldwide from all levels. The purpose of the conference was to share innovations and visions of a future where LSP is a standard and integral component of the curriculum.
Please direct any symposium questions to Mary Risner, Local Organizing Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org
External Advisory Board:
- Mary K. Long, Department of Spanish and Portuguese, University of Colorado, Boulder
- Michael Doyle, Professor, Department of Languages and Culture Studies U of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Barbara A. Lafford, Professor, School of Letters and Sciences, Arizona State University
- Lourdes Sánchez-López, Associate Professor, Department of Foreign Languages & Literatures, U of Alabama at Birmingham
- Sheri Spaine Long, Executive Director, AATSP