IV International Symposium on Languages for Specific Purposes (ISLSP)/CIBER Business Language Conference
LSP Vectors: Strengthening Interdisciplinary Connections
February 22-24, 2018
University of Florida Campus
REGISTER HERE until February 12th, 2018
$150 for higher ed faculty
$75 for students/K-12 faculty
Onsite Registration $175
The symposium will be held on the campus of the University of Florida in Gainesville, FL. Reitz Union Student Center
The fourth International Symposium on Languages for Specific Purposes (ISLSP) is hosted by the Center for Latin American Studies at the University of Florida and the Centers for International Business Education and Research (CIBERs). The conference brings together educators, administrators, students, and language policy makers worldwide from all levels. The purpose of the conference is to share innovations and visions of a future where LSP is a standard and integral component of the curriculum. Individuals seeking knowledge on interdisciplinary curriculum design, LSP program development, LSP theoretical and applied research, and pedagogical approaches should attend.
For hotel information, click HERE.
For travel logistics and information, click HERE.
Registration information will be posted by mid-October.
Please direct any symposium questions to Mary Risner, Local Organizing Chair, at email@example.com
External Advisory Board:
- Mary K. Long, Department of Spanish and Portuguese, University of Colorado, Boulder
- Michael Doyle, Professor, Department of Languages and Culture Studies U of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Barbara A. Lafford, Professor, School of Letters and Sciences, Arizona State University
- Lourdes Sánchez-López, Associate Professor, Department of Foreign Languages & Literatures, U of Alabama at Birmingham
- Sheri Spaine Long, Executive Director, AATSP